Consumers and merchants monetizing data together
TrustLink is a loyalty platform for consumers and merchants to monetize data together.
Consumer brands are losing clients to big tech.
Consumers don’t own, control or monetize their own data.
Switching costs are low, so brands need to prove loyalty to customers, not vice-versa.
Use TrustLink to
- Connect with your customers,
- Aggregate all the available data,
- Discover what your customers really want,
- Interact with them using incentives and rewards online and offline.
Give your customers peace of mind, convenience and pride of ownership!
- link any existing card,
- earn rewards online and offline,
- share and manage their data.
Traditional loyalty programs
- Only 54% users are active [2017 Colloquy Loyalty Census]
- Only 22% members perceive their experience better than non-members [Bond and Visa: The Loyalty Report 2017]
- $100B in points are left unredeemed [ibid.]
- Loyalty management market was valued @ USD 2.6B in 2018 , estimated @ USD 9.3B by 2024 [Mordor Intelligence: LOYALTY MANAGEMENT MARKET - GROWTH, TRENDS AND FORECASTS (2019 - 2024)]
Marketing budgets in 2018-19 equal to an average of 11.2% of companies revenues. CMOs are optimistic that future budgets will grow, with nearly two-thirds (63%) expecting their budgets to increase in 2019. [Gartner CMO Spend Survey 2018-19]
This year’s (2019) Fortune 500 marks the 65th running of the list. In total, Fortune 500 companies represent two-thirds of the U.S. GDP with $13.7 trillion in revenues, $1.1 trillion in profits, $22.6 trillion in market value, and employ 28.7 million people worldwide. [from Fortune 500 2019]. This means that marketing budgets in 2019 equal approx $1.5 trillion. Only 12 countries in the world have higher GDP. Span (#13), Australia (#14), Mexico (#15), and every other country in the world, has a lower GDP. Also, the US economy spends more on customer acquisition than on military: 2019 US defence budget equals to $693B.
Nearly 1/3 of CMO budgets allocated to marketing technology. CMOs prioritize customer experience and customer analytics, but risk overlooking acquisition and retention.
It is calculated that between 2018 and 2022 global advertising spending will increase by more than 160 billion U.S dollars, reaching close to 790 billion by the end of that period. [Statistica]